We are DuckDuckGoose, a startup focused on deepfake detection. We aim to realize a world where everyone can believe what he or she perceives. We are looking for a developer intern.
We provide deepfake detection products and services to the forensic industry. Our software is used by the Netherlands Forensic Institute and the National Police, among others. In addition, we want to grow into the digital identity verification sector in the short term.
As an intern, you will work very closely with the founders of DuckDuckGoose to improve the quality of the deepfake detection product. A few projects you would work on include:
What we offer
- Impact: our product is used in various places to make a positive impact. You can contribute greatly to this.
- Working in a dynamic startup environment where you won't be bored for a day.
- A responsible position with a lot of freedom and flexible working.
- A workplace at our office in YES!Delft in a young and energetic team.
- Part-time or full-time in consultation.
- Internship compensation is negotiable.
- HBO or WO education in Computer Science, ICT, Informatics or something similar.
- You have experience with web application development.
- Experience with serverless computing is a pre.
- Good English communication skills.
- Looking for an internship of at least four months.
- Based in The Netherlands. Remote applications will not be considered.
Interested, looking for information, or would you like to get acquainted?
Contact Joris at email@example.com