We are DuckDuckGoose. Our mission it to realise a digital environment where we can still believe what we perceive. We provide deepfake detection products and services to the forensic industry. Our software is used by the Netherlands Forensic Institute and the National Police, among others. In addition, we want to grow into the digital identity verification sector in the short term. We are looking for a machine learning engineer.
As a machine learning engineer, you will work very closely with the founders of DuckDuckGoose to improve the quality of the deepfake detection product. You will be responsible for overseeing and working on the explainable AI solution that we offer. We aim to advance explainable AI machine learning research applied to deepfake detection. You will contribute and play a leading role in this.
What we offer
- Impact: our product is used in various places to make a positive impact. You can contribute greatly to this.
- An amazing learning experience: you will work in a dynamic startup environment where you won't be bored for a day.
- A responsible position. Supervising machine learning (graduation) interns will most likely be part of job.
- A workplace at our office in YES!Delft in a young and energetic team.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Travel allowance.
- Company laptop, if needed.
- Stock appreciation rights or stock options are discussable.
- You have completed an MSc in artificial intelligence, computer science, data science or something similar.
- Solid experience with Python programming and demonstrable experience with the use of machine learning libraries such as PyTorch or Tensorflow. Experience in the field of computer vision is a plus.
- You are either an EU citizen or in possession of a valid Dutch work visa (preferably based in the Netherlands already)
- Good English communication skills.
Interested, looking for information, or would you like to get acquainted?
Contact Joris at email@example.com