We are DuckDuckGoose. Our mission is to realise a digital environment where we can still believe what we perceive. We provide deepfake detection products and services for digital identity and government. Our software is used by leading identity verification providers, the Netherlands Forensic Institute and the Dutch House of Representatives, among others. We are looking for a machine learning engineer.
As a machine learning engineer, you will work very closely with the founders of DuckDuckGoose to improve the quality of the deepfake detection product. You will be responsible for overseeing and working on the deepfake detection solution that we offer. You will contribute and play a leading role in this. Work you could be doing may include:
- Improving the generalisation capabilities of our deepfake detection software by researching and implementing state of the art out of distribution detection methods
- Contribute to the development of explainable AI for deepfake detection.
- Move prototypes to shadow mode and evaluate their performance on production data. Our inference code runs on the UbiOps platform.
- Be involved in countless side projects. Examples include data generation, API maintenance, synthetic speech detection or organising the next team event.
What we offer
- Impact: our product is used in various places to make a positive impact. You can contribute greatly to this.
- An amazing learning experience: you will work in a dynamic startup environment where you won't be bored for a day.
- A responsible position in a diverse team. Supervising machine learning (graduation) interns will most likely be part of the job.
- A workplace at our office in YES!Delft in a young and energetic team.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A gross salary of €4,000 monthly.
- Travel allowance.
- Lunch allowance.
- 8% holiday bonus.
- Company laptop, if needed.
- Stock appreciation rights can be granted after your first year of employment.
- You have completed an MSc in artificial intelligence, computer science, data science or something similar.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of computer vision, machine learning research or similar.
- Solid experience with Python programming and demonstrable experience with the use of machine learning libraries such as PyTorch or Tensorflow.
- Experience with classification problems where differences between classes is minimal is a plus.
- You are either an EU citizen or in possession of a valid Dutch work visa (preferably based in the Netherlands already)
- Good English communication skills.
Our tech stack
Python | PyTorch | UbiOps | AWS (Lambda, S3, EC2) | Git | GitHub | Docker
Interested, looking for information, or would you like to get acquainted?
Contact Joris at email@example.com